Game4ten (referred to as "the Company") is committed to protecting valuable personal information of the customer (or "user") and abides by relevant laws and regulations in the relevant area.
The first page of the homepage is open to the public so that customers can easily see what the contents of the company's personal information processing policy are and how it is managed for the protection of personal information.
If you have any questions or complaints about our privacy practices or practices, please contact us as outlined in the contact details below.
1. Personal information items to be collected and collection methods
The Company collects the following personal information for smooth service provision and data statistics when you use the company's mobile game.
- Personal information collection information
1) Game4ten mobile game collection item
(Such as model name, manufacturer, OS type and version, mobile device identification number, Mac address, resolution, IP address), game and service usage history, access history, access area , Authentication history, billing history, paid billing information, game version
2) Items collected by mobile platform
Hardware type, device name, e-mail address area (based on IP address), unique user ID
3) SNS, Game Center, and Google Plus (game)
Name, phone number, access log and authentication date, unique number or user name, region / city / state / country, gender, date of birth, e-mail address, profile photo or URL, User unique numbers exposed to social network friends
- How to collect personal information
1) After game installation, when running for the first time, when connecting to the network, purchasing the cache, joining the membership, using the customer center, and promoting contents / services
2) If you agree to collect additional personal information, we will collect only the information that you have agreed to
2. Purpose of collecting and using personal information
The Company uses and uses the collected personal information for the purpose of the following purpose, and in principle does not use the personal information of the user beyond the scope without prior consent of the user or disclose the personal information of the user to the outside. (However, if the user agrees to disclose personal information in advance, and if there is a request by the investigating agency in accordance with the procedures and procedures set forth in the statute for the purpose of investigation, it shall be disclosed to the outside.
1) Fulfillment of contracts related to service provision and settlement of fees due to service provision
Provide content, Provide specific customized service, Authenticate purchase certification, Confirm identity, Fee payment
2) Membership Management
Confirmation of personal identity, personal identification, prevention of unauthorized use of unauthorized users, prevention of unauthorized use, confirmation of certification, preservation of records for dispute settlement, handling of complaints such as dispute settlement, notification of notification,
3) Use in marketing, advertising, statistics
Provide statistical and promotional / event service for new service (product) development and specialization, advertisement information delivery such as event, provision of service according to demographic characteristics, advertisement display, frequency of access or utilization of member's service
3. Retention and use period of personal information
1) With respect to personal information collected with the consent of the member, the Company may retain and use the personal information of the member while the membership is maintained, and if the member requests withdrawal, the member shall be permanently deleted or disabled for future reference. However, in case of damage caused by personal information theft, etc., the member information can be kept for up to 30 days from the date of withdrawal until the period set by the individual service, and then deleted completely.
2) The Company shall take necessary measures such as the destruction of personal information in order to protect the personal information of members who have not used the service continuously for one year (hereinafter referred to as "dormant account").
3) If the company needs to preserve the personal information of the customer in accordance with the provisions of related laws, the company keeps the information for the period prescribed by the relevant laws and regulations.
4. Sharing and providing personal information
In principle, we do not provide your personal information to third parties. However, except as follows.
1) If you obtain prior consent
2) When necessary for the settlement of fees due to the provision of services
3) If there is a request from the investigating agency in accordance with procedures and methods set forth in the relevant laws and regulations or for the purpose of investigation
4) In cases where it is necessary for statistical writing, academic research or market research, such that it is impossible to identify a specific individual
5. Procedures and methods of personal information destruction
In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the company will immediately destroy the information. The procedure and method of destruction are as follows.
1) Destruction procedure
If the information entered by the customer for membership is to be preserved after the personal information retention period has elapsed or the objective has been achieved, the company may transfer the personal information to a separate database (DB) Save and discard at different storage locations. The Company will not use the stored personal information for any purpose other than as stipulated by applicable laws and regulations.
2) Destruction method
Personal information stored in the form of electronic files is deleted using a technical method that can not reproduce the record. Personal information printed on paper is crushed by crusher or destroyed by incineration.
6. Matters concerning installation / operation and rejection of automatic collection device of personal information
1) Personalized service through identification of visitor's number of visits and frequency of access using cookies
2) The customer has the option to install cookies. As a result, customers can set all options in their web browsers to accept all cookies, check each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
3) How to set cookie rejection (Internet explorer)
Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Privacy Level at the top of your web browser
However, if you refuse to install cookies, it may be difficult to provide services.
7. Rights of users and legal representatives and how to exercise them
1) Members and legal representatives may at any time register or revise the personal information of their registered or under-14-year-old child (hereinafter referred to as "child").
2) The company obtains the consent of the legal representative when it consents to collect, use and provide personal information of the child. For this purpose, the Company may require the minimum information required such as the name and contact information of the legal representative. The personal information of legal representative collected in this way is not used for the purpose of confirming agreement of legal representative or is not provided to third party.
8. Technical and administrative measures to protect personal information
In dealing with personal information of members, the Company takes the following technical and administrative measures to ensure the safety of personal information without being lost, stolen, leaked, altered, or damaged.
1) The company backs up the data from time to time in preparation for the damage of the personal information and uses the latest vaccine program to prevent leakage or damage of the customer's personal information or data. To be transmitted. We use intrusion prevention system to control unauthorized access from the outside, and try to have all possible technical devices to ensure system stability.
2) The company confirms the fulfillment of the company's personal information processing policy and compliance with the person in charge through the in-house charge department, and makes efforts to fix it immediately if it finds a problem. However, the Company shall not be held responsible for any problems caused by leakage of personal information due to carelessness of users or problems on the Internet.
9. Customer Service on Personal Information
In order to protect and manage customer's personal information and to handle complaints related to personal information, company is operating the customer service as below.
- Personal information manager
Department / Position: Project Manager of Game Development
Name: Son, Suk Hwan
Phone: +63 32 255 0019
If you have any questions about personal information, please contact the above person in charge of privacy. We will respond promptly and faithfully to your inquiries.
We will notify you about the addition, deletion and amendment of personal information processing policy seven days before revision.